www.flickr.com

feeling pleased with myself

I am feeling a little smug having just come back from my first ever aqua natal class at Hillsborough pool with my friend Becky. Ok, so it's highly unlikely my career in pregnant water aerobics is going to last very long, but it does make me feel like I'm doing something like exercise which is what I probably should have been doing for the past few months. It was fun, if not a little wierd to be in a pool full of pregnant ladies, all of us waving our arms about and trying hard not to lose balance or appear too uncoordinated; we probably looked pretty ridiculous!

On a completley different note, I'm feeling quite excited as we're going to ikea tomorrow afternoon - yeah! We're primarily going to get stuff for the nursery, but, well, I'm sure I'll find lots of things that I didn't realise I can't live without as well! Good thing Ben's got a little bit more restraint than me...

No comments: