www.flickr.com

we come one

the title of one of my favourite faithless tracks. i love the idea that no matter who we are or what we do or where we live or what we like we're all created in the image of one. course i know this song is about sex but it really speaks powerfully to me about my oneness with my creator. to me this means that everything that people do reflect in even a small way the image of the one. so i love hearing music that cries out to God, art that does the same, films that can't help but draw on images of love, whether or not the people who make them know God or not, and it's all becuase God has 'placed eternity in the hearts of men' (ecclesiates). therefore our heart cry whether we're a follower of Jesus or not is echoing the eternity in our hearts put there by our creator. love it.

No comments: